Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hello world!

Hello world!

The world is in hurry,so are you and so am I.So i'll just inagurate this blog by saying this is a blog for all you Shakespears and Sunil Jogis,for those who write peoms,err,poems.

Poems,about life,about India,about fun and laughter.

Thoughout the span of this bloglife,this new member of the virutal world will feature,poems,of course,both by me and by you.

And after reading my poems and your poems,it is actully a compulsion for the one who reads it,to clap,

beacuse in India,my country,we believe that those who wont clap after a god poem,would go clapping in each household,in their next life.

So enjoy this journey,this bilingual blog,by making your contributions and copying mine.

Sameer Thukral,
16,
Noida,
India

2 comments:

  1. sameer can write...and quite well at that!
    three cheers for sam...and off goes my hat!

    the love u have for your country, holds no parallel, my dear
    spread it for all to imbibe... here and everywhere!!

    use it to inspire the masses, no less...
    the element of humour must remain, nevertheless!!

    BEST OF LUCK! I WISH YOU NO LESS!

    Aditya Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku!!
    lalalalal

    ReplyDelete

Commentwa?