Monday, June 01, 2009

The last semester

Oh,there you are...

Certain questions which have boggled my mind almost the whole of the last semester,(this i may site as a reason for my poor grades),but I hope you understand the answers are not so easily found...

Pardon me from being ingratitude filled,but

why are you living?
I think anyone from my college or he industry,reading this now on an iMac of a desktop,has enough money to sustain him,comfortably,for almost the rest of his life?

Then,what are you working for??
Naaah,too lame,what are you living for?

Nobody will give you a reply,which shall satisfy you,until you fray your nerves and think over it.

Most people cite,for others,for society,for welfare..
so?
When you die,will these activities cease to exist?
When you die,the world stops?
When you die,all misery shall be overcome,since you've done so much good?

Bolo?
bolo bolo?

bidu,apun ki to lag gayee in sawaalon se....and I've found some replies..
When you ask these questions forcefully and 'dil-se',the replies shall seacrh for you....(too filmy,eh?)

1 comment:

  1. the answers are always floating around you and "When you ask these questions forcefully and 'dil-se' " ... you open urself up to the answers ... when you die .... "the world as you know it ceases to exit" :D

    ReplyDelete

Commentwa?