Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oye!bakwass band kar!

Mazza aaya!
phir se!

Something amazing happened.I was replying to a mssg from a friend,who had sent a forward,I didn't like much.
So i replied:oye!bakwass band kar!

and accidentally,sent it to her mother.

Through out the evening I had a gaala time in hiding my identity from her mother,while at the same time messaging her to placate her mother when she reaches back home.

And thus was born a new way of teasing!
So,sent up a couple of messages to people,saying the same thing...oye!bakwass band kar.

When they replied,what bakwass?
Reply:"what bakwass?"ye bakwass.
they say:"bhang khayee hai kya?"
reply:"what bakwass?","bhang khayee hai kya?"ye bakwass!

and go on!!
mast bidooo!

2 comments:

  1. oye ! bakwaas bandh kar !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really really bored, and googled for bakwaas.

    This was on top.
    I just thought you should know :)

    ReplyDelete

Commentwa?