Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mind it?

When I meet you,how do I recognize you?
Of course,by your smell(mind the cliche),or by your voice,your face,or by your touch,and of course,not by your taste.

Simply,I use my 5 senses,of smell,hearing,seeing or touching.

These senses send the signal to my brain,who makes connections and thus recognizes you.

So see this whole process from a different point of view.

Could it be possible,since we do no have any other way of recognizing people,that there is no me or you,its just the brain playing tricks?

Its just the brain,telling the senses that somebody has touched it,or it has smelled something,or it has seen something.

Sounds matrix like?Maybe,but we may have no other way of knowing it,until we try to develop the sixth sense.

1 comment:

  1. i think it IS the sixth sense ... we all have it ... its the way the other person makes us feel inside ... that's how we recognise them ... its what someone's presence does to us that makes us recognise them ....

    ReplyDelete

Commentwa?